2/6/09

LEGO Star Wars: Clone Wars #1

If you subscribe to the LEGO club magazine then you have probably already seen this, but I know there are a lot of people who like to see the comic without all the word balloons. The original layouts for this comic were drawn by Greg Hyland. I did everything for the second comic but there was too much of a time constraint for the first one so Greg had to get the layouts done before I was even on the project.

The scripts for the Clone Wars comics have a lot more action and panels than the regular LEGO comic and so they take A LOT longer to draw and color. I would say they need about 5 extra hours of time per page than the noorm. Ughhh! Well, I shouldn't complain because they are still fun to do!!!


Images removed by me. Sorry.

The next comic has lightsabers!

No comments: