4/11/08

Just too busy!

Hey there, sorry for the lack of posts over the last two weeks. I have been swamped trying to get a couple of books done on time. So far so good but it is going to be close and I am starting to get cranky!

My wife and I are going to the New York Comic Con next weekend just as attendees so that should be fun. I wish we could go into the city on Friday but neither of our schedules permit that sort of leisure. I have never gone to a comic con just to go. I always have a table in artist alley so I can't really partake of the activities. Heck, I never even look to see what they have going on. Since this time is different, I have been looking at the con schedule and it looks like there is some fun stuff to do! I also want to see a bit of the city because I have only been 3 or 4 times since I moved to this part of the country 12 years ago.

I haven't had a decent paycheck in about 2 months so I have my fingers crossed that I'll get one soon or I won't be able to buy any new toys or swag at the con :(

My schedule is staying busy and I have a few new projects starting very soon. All good stuff that I am looking forward to working on.

Hope you are all doing well! Cheers!!!


PS:

Here are some cool blogs you should check out!
Random Curiosity : Reviews for anime that is currently airing on TV in Japan. Helps me decide what to watch and the reviews are well written.
24 Frames Per Second : News and reviews about Asian cinema (mostly action and horror). After you see all the cool movies then you can go to Yesasia.com and order them on DVD!!!

No comments: