10/6/10

See you at New York Anime Fest and Comic Con!

Just in case you missed my other posts about this, I will be in artist alley at this weekends New York Anime Fest and Comic Con. Both cons are at the same time and place and one pass gets you into both. Unfortunately, the anime fest artist alley is separate from the comic con artist alley and is downstairs with the anime events. I hope people actually come down there! I'm spending a lot of money on this trip :(

I'll have MZ2 art books for sale as well as some Battletech prints and some Transformer prints. I may or may not be doing sketches. It will depend on how busy I am.

My table number is NYAFd-7

links to con info...
Anime Fest http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/NYAF/
Comic Con http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

These are just some of the prints I will have for sale...

Batman and Batmobile mecha by *Mecha-Master on deviantART


Battletech: Firefly by *Mecha-Master on deviantART


Optimus Prime re-design by *Mecha-Master on deviantART

See you there!!!

No comments: