8/25/10

You could win this drawing!!!

Most of you know by now that I have a new art book coming out very soon (just a few more weeks!!!). I have decided to start promoting the book release as much as possible. My first step is to have a pre-order contest where one lucky person will win an original drawing I made for the book!

Here's the book cover along with some additional details...
Drawings > Sci-Fi">

So how do you enter? Simple; you just pre-order one of my books from here... [link] and you are in. All past pre-orders will be automatically entered. There are some rules...

- Rule 1: If you order more than one book, then your name will be entered once for each book. If you order 3 books then you have 3 chances to win.
- Rule 2: Pre-orders end when I get the books from the printer. I don't know when that is yet, but It will be at least a couple of weeks from today. (August 25th, 2010)

A winner will be drawn at random, old school style, by placing all the names in a box and having a third party draw out a name. The drawing will then be mailed to the winner along with their book

:trophy: this original pencil drawing is the prize...
Drawings > Sci-Fi">


Here's a video of the book proofs. Watch as I flip through the book and catch a glimpse of the mecha goodness inside!
[link]

Good luck to everyone and please tell all your friends about the book! THANKS!!!

No comments: