3/2/10

BATTLETECH Historical: Operation Klondike

I did some art for Catalyst Games not too long ago. I thought it would be a long time before it would see the light of day, but SURPRISE the PDF version of Operation Klondike is now available to download! You can also pre-order the printed version.
(I did NOT do this cover- my art is all inside starting on page 161)

I was so curious to see it that I immediately bought the PDF and I am very pleased with the how it turned out! I drew 8 mechs for it. You can check them out starting on page 161 of the book.

Get it here for a worthy $18.00... Operation Klondike PDF

I had a lot of fun drawing the mechs and the art director, Brent, is a really great guy too.

Be sure to let me know what you think... unless it's bad ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your mech art in this book. I hope Btech makes you their primary mech designer.