7/2/07

Science Fiction Book Club!

One day not long ago I got a cold call from The Science Fiction Book Club about using an illustration of mine for their newsletter cover. I'm not sure how they found me (Though I suspect it was Bob!). Luckily I own the rights to the image they wanted! I got a call a couple of months later from a friend working at the Art Institute in Phoenix who had just received his SFBC newsletter and recognized my art. Jim was nice enough to mail me his copy or else I would never have seen it. THANKS Jim.

I have lots of images that are available for second rights usage but I never seem to have the time to make a web page for them. I'm sure I could make a little extra cash if I made the images known. Maybe some day...

Here's a scan of the newsletter. I think it has a cool retro look to it because of the print screen.