I've been thinking of re-doing my web site for a while now due to some criticisms I have received as well as some reasons of my own.
- overall look isn't eye catching
- portfolio images are too small and unappealing
- people will almost always look at my physical portfolio and then tell me that I am much better than my web-page makes me look :(
- page layouts are not very flexible
- front page images aren't the best I could be using
- I have two styles (comic and painterly) but only one of them ever really gets me any work (comic) so I want to re-focus my samples and general feel
So what do you think? Please let me know, thanks!I would make the sample images random so you would get a different set of pictures every time you visited the site or reloaded the page. I was also thinking of adding a little news section at the bottom so I could post important messages and updates.